AMTF Laboratory Services
AMTF is equipped with state of art, fully automated Instruments and provides high quality diagnostic services in general with specialization in screening for Hemoglobinopathies.
Aims & Objectives of AMTF Laboratory Services:
To provide high quality, reliable, fast, accurate and cost-effective test services.
- To promote skilled manpower development by providing medical and technical training through various training programs at regular intervals.
The department consists of a fully functional Clinical Pathology section that includes:
- Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)
- Molecular Lab (Future Project)
Quality Control & Quality Assurance:
The authenticity and high quality of test results, accuracy and precision are maintained by implementing strict adherence to internal Quality Control procedures.
- Qualification, competency and skills of our staff
- Enrolled with External Quality Assurance Control Program (RIQAS)
- Ongoing competency testing and assessment practices